Global 21 provides instruction and advice to U.S. and foreign militaries. This instruction may take place in a classroom setting on a given topic or involve partnered, side-by-side personalized mentoring with a longer-term relationship.
By using a simple, yet effective, five step process, G21 raises performance in leadership and defense strategy to levels previously thought to be unattainable.
- Orientation and assessment to understands client’s purpose, mission, objectives, resources, constraints and culture.
- Joint planning to optimize organization, develop curriculum/training packages etc to improve performance.
- Assessment of performance.
- Adjustment and incorporation of lessons learned with reassessment as required.
NOTE: All relationships with foreign militaries are subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Exercise design
- Scenario development
- Observer/controller support
- Cultural experts
- Executive level role players
Global 21 brings the experience required to provide advice in complex and uncertain environments to bridge the gap between foreign military forces, governments and NGO’s. With these organizations working together conditions can be set for security, stability and economic development in underdeveloped and poorly governed spaces leading to decreased violence and increased quality of life.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Global 21 can enter a teaming agreement allowing your company to respond to SDVOSB set-aside contracts.